IBR Group International finalises partnership agreement with Global FX intermediary Sovereign International
LONDON, England - IBR Group International, an award-winning executive recruitment and leadership consultancy, announced on Monday that the company had signed an affiliation agreement with Sovereign International UK Ltd, one of the few institutional providers who are able to provide FX solutions to individuals and companies based in Europe, America and Asia.
The affiliation agreement will see the company engage in a host of marketing, advertising and business development activities on behalf of Sovereign International as one of its commercial partners.
Sovereign International are a direct partner of Currency cloud, a global institutional FX provider and leader in FinTech, with multiple banking lines through providers such as Barclays, Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB).
Speaking on the agreement, Director at Sovereign International, Sean Galvin said:
"After our partners' combined investment of over £1billion from the likes of Santander, Visa and Google, we are helping companies save more than ever before with wholesale exchange rates and a suite of banking products that both support clients global growth, and protects their bottom line profits," said Sean Galvin. "We look forward to helping IBR clients make and receive international payments."
Alfred Mayaki, Managing Director at IBR Group International commented:
"As a verified and approved Google News partner, we see our role as a media company becoming increasingly more prevalent and just as important as that of executive search," Alfred Mayaki added, "we welcome the opportunity to collaborate with our new affiliate partners Sovereign International under an agreement that we feel brings a significant amount of value to their business operations. We look forward to commencing on our activities."
Some key points about Sovereign International and Currency cloud:
- Backed by the most respected technology investors, with over $1billion raised in investment from the likes of Google and Visa
- Free currency accounts in your name in multiple currencies across multiple countries
- Operating in over 180 countries
- Worked with 100,000+ businesses, organisations and private individuals
- Transacted $65bn
- Fully FCA authorised
- Little to no deposits on Forward Trades
- Free payments over £1,000
- Intelligently timed trades, avoiding unforeseen market fluctuations and reducing costs
- Your own dedicated Trader who understands your business
How does Sovereign International work?
- Give us a call or send us an e-mail to confirm the rate. You can also trade online if you prefer.
- Send your funds to a segregated, ring-fenced account. You will be automatically notified once your funds have been received.
- Let us know where to send your currency. You can do this via phone or email.
- We send the funds to your beneficiaries swiftly and securely. You will be automatically notified once your funds have been sent.
Sovereign International's services explained:
- SPOT TRADES - Book today's rate and have the flexibility of paying within two days.
- FORWARDS - Book today's rate and pay later, up to years in advance. If you do not have a fixed date, then we can book a window forward and you can use the currency over a set time period. There is no limit to how many times you draw-down on your contract.
- MARKET ORDERS - If you have a target rate for a trade, we can input a digital order for that rate which runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even if your rate becomes achievable for just a second, your order will fill, and you will be notified.
- MARKET ANALYSIS - Your dedicated Trader will guide you at every step along the way when trading. Even when you are not, they will keep you updated on any significant news and market movements to avoid any unforeseen fluctuations in the rates, meaning you will not have to worry about any unforeseen costs.
To pre-register your details for a corporate business account (its free, and doesn't tie you in!) just click here: https://onboarding.paydirect.io/sovereign_international/forms/corporate?brand_key=default
To pre-register your details for a personal private account (its free, and doesn't tie you in!) just click here: https://onboarding.paydirect.io/sovereign_international/forms/individual?brand_key=default
-- ENDS --
About IBR Group International
IBR Group International are a multi-award-winning sustainable infrastructure, and renewable energy executive search consultancy. At IBR Group, we are very passionate about the role of candidate experience in the processes we manage on behalf of our global client base.
Since being founded, IBR Group International has grown to become a leading player in the energy and infrastructure markets and the ESG industry sectors that are our core focus. Not only are we a versatile recruitment practice, who believe strongly in the professional development of our candidate pool, but we are also learned and knowledgeable about the sectors and sub-sectors we are tasked with covering.
At IBR Group International, our approach is to engage with retained searches within the following areas: core and core+ infrastructure private equity, real assets, derivatives, development & structured finance, capital markets, and mergers & acquisitions. Our capability in renewables extends specifically to retained searches for senior project finance (equity and debt) personnel in the field of wind, solar, hydrogen and waste-to-energy.
Our clients range from mid-sized financial advisory boutiques to NGOs and government agencies. We believe in the idea that our client's successes relating to the recruitment of new personnel are dependent on our successes at every stage of the search process.