News: CBRE - Artificial Intelligence Tech Hubs - Asia Pacific Talent Spotlight
Press Memo -- CBRE just published an article on "Artificial Intelligence Tech Hubs: Asia Pacific Talent Spotlight", comparing the strength of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) talent markets across 3 pillars:
- AI Ecosystem & Investment;
- University & Research Ecosystem; and
- Talent Supply Pipeline & Growth.
- China has a significant lead in terms of total investments, and has the second-largest number of AI companies, while Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia also have a high concentration of AI companies and a large amount of AI investment.
- Singapore is the leader in terms of AI research and the university ecosystem
- China and India have the largest supplies of AI talent, with India's talent growth outpacing that of China.
- As the established AI talent markets in Asia Pacific, Singapore, Japan and South Korea have experienced slower levels of AI talent growth in comparison to smaller markets.
- Office space will continue to act as a magnet for talent, companies will need to provide an engaging employee workplace experience to attract and retain AI talent.
To read the full article, please click here: Artificial Intelligence Tech Hubs: Asia Pacific Talent Spotlight.
-- ENDS --
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2021 revenue). The company has more than 105,000 employees (excluding Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.