Thank you for your interest in one or more of the executive roles advertised through this job board in partnership with a number of leading energy and infrastructure employers. If you would like to explore the opportunity of joining one of our partners in more detail, please proceed by using the information provided below. Please note: adverts are routinely posted in collaboration with SRI-Connect.
As Marketing Senior Manager of BCG's Travel, Cities & Infrastructure (TCI) practice area, you will collaborate with practice area leadership and senior leadership of BCG's global marketing function to devise, direct and execute complex marketing and communication strategies both internally and externally. You will act as a thought partner to the global TCI leadership team, demonstrating content mastery and bringing a robust point of view to strategic and content initiatives while delivering against multi-channel specific ROMI KPIs and continuously advancing our operating model. You will have global responsibility across all three sectors and all marketing channels including publications, events, social and traditional media.
Beyond your main responsibility for TCI, you will be deeply involved in driving BCG's cross-PA marketing offering on platforms like bcg.com etc.; working closely with other practice areas and global marketing colleagues on conceptualization, execution, and presentation of our TCI sectors and unique differentiators. You will initiate and drive innovation pilots for new marketing and communications tools and platforms, deriving recommendations for post pilot phase / roll-out. You will act as coach to less tenured Marketing Managers and play an active role on the editorial committee for PA specific publications. You may write content and you're expected to build and leverage a strong external network within the marketing community.
ABOUT BCG'S TCI PRACTICE
Travel, Cities, & Infrastructure form a significant and dynamic part of the global economy. Massive amounts of public and private capital are flowing into physical infrastructure upgrades as well as sweeping changes driven by digitization and the climate transition. Very significant public and private entities exist in this space with bold ambitions over the coming decade. These topics also have far-reaching effects in areas such as climate resilience, holistic livability, sustainable mobility and equality.
To better serve our clients in these spaces, we have created a new dedicated industry practice area - Travel, Cities, & Infrastructure (TCI) Practice Area. This practice will not only serve specific clients in these spaces (e.g., Construction, Real Estate, Shipping/Logistics, Airports, Airlines, Rail, Road, Leisure Travel), but will also collaborate closely with our Public Sector practice and Infrastructure Investors sector. The TCI Practice is another step forward in living our purpose – unlocking the potential of those who advance the world.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial drive, and service mentality
- Operating effectively in a global matrix organization and fast-paced environment
- Managing senior stakeholders and building consensus with a strong presence and maturity
- Agenda-setting with little direction, driving independently with high level of autonomy
- Complex project management, driving on-time deliverables, anticipating and managing risks
- Leveraging a comprehensive external network within the marketing community
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 8-10+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated industry expertise in one of the TCI sectors
- Superior leadership skills, ability to handle risk and act as change agent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Highly professional, service oriented, pro-active and flexible attitude
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will work closely with the TCI leadership team to devise the TCI-level marketing strategy and overarching initiatives, and with TCI Sector/Topic Leaders for annual planning and orchestration. For daily activation, you will work in close alignment with your peers from the TCI Practice Are Management & Operations team and other BCG marketing entities on global, regional, and local level as needed.
To Apply, click here
The Real Estate ESG Data Analyst will join the real estate sustainability team to take a lead on ESG data integrity and reporting across the European and Asia Pacific real estate portfolio. A portion of time will be dedicated to the ongoing data unification programme across the global Real Estate portfolio (i.e., inclusive of the US).
The ESG Data Analyst will report into the Head of Sustainability, Real Estate, for Europe who will oversee the ESG Data Analyst's involvement across the wider real estate portfolio. The ESG Data Analyst will work closely with the Sustainability Associate for Europe who leads the sustainable asset management activities across the portfolio, and who has historically led the ESG data responsibilities that will be met by this role. The Sustainability Associate will continue to have an ESG data oversight role.
- Undertake data gathering for investor benchmarks and surveys (such as the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) through liaison with Property Managers/Operating Partners, internal investment teams, and external data reporting providers.
- Maintain internal and external climate risk toolkits and databases to ensure that information is accurate.
- Create and develop existing ESG reporting dashboards for the Investment Business, through liaison with the Investment Performance Team, wider internal data management stakeholders, and third-party technical reporting providers.
- Liaise with external ESG data provider to prepare ESG disclosures for Clients which are in line with real estate-specific market and regulatory expectations (INREV, TCFD, SFDR, etc). Liaise with Client Services and Fund teams as appropriate.
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests for ESG performance data through Client RFPs and RFI's to support capital raising efforts and to meet the expectations of existing Clients.
- Track and report key ESG reporting trends and performance against KPI's, and communicate to the investment business and oversight committees to support continual improvement.
- Identify poor data quality issues within databases and work with internal and external stakeholders to define corrective actions, including measures which improve the efficiency of data capture
- 2 years experience in either complex data analysis or ESG - preferably both.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data sets (advanced proficiency in Excel is essential)
- Practical experience in different ESG-related reporting platforms such as the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark.
- Knowledge of coding languages (Python/R/SQL skills) and development of macro's
- High attention to detail
- Strong programme management
- A confident communicator
To Apply, click here
The Project Finance Director will support Greystar's Project Finance function in Europe and play a proactive role in Greystar's capital markets strategy, debt sourcing, transaction execution and loan monitoring through the region.
- Managing Greystar's existing lender relationships and sourcing strategic new lender relationships.
- Advising on corporate and deal level financing strategies.
- Securing and managing debt arrangements; including origination, loan sales, debt re/structuring, credit/investment analysis, hedging strategies, negotiations, closing processes, documentation and monitoring.
- Providing support for finance and corporate transactions, including pro forma analysis, due diligence, negotiation, financing and documentation. Leading the production of offering materials, pitch books and presentations in support of new financing activity.
- Overseeing and facilitating the preparation of responses for requests for due diligence by potential investors by gathering and compiling financial and other data, preparing summaries and detailed analyses, and coordinating the overall production of materials.
- This role reports to the Senior Managing Director, Legal & Project Finance (based in the UK) and will work closely with the Senior Director, Project Finance (also based in the UK).
- This role will cover project finance activities within Greystar's current and future European markets.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a relevant business, accounting or finance field, or by equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance disciplines and principles. Full accounting qualification, such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA desirable.
- Fluency in any of French, Spanish or German desirable.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working in a similar capital financing role preferably gained within the property industry.
- Understanding of UK & European debt market, financing structures, equity and tax instruments. Experience in the European debt market is particularly desirable.
- Experience working with and running CRM tools.
- Experience working with and implementing hedging strategies.
- Good financial acumen with a demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis and forecasting with a strong understanding of finance concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify business opportunities and risks and react accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building and management skills with the ability to act with impact and influence.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle high levels of pressure and changing priorities.
To Apply, click here
Nuveen Responsible Investing
Our legacy of Responsible Investing (RI) spans more than 50 years, culminating in an organization system uniquely designed to deliver superior investment impact and enhanced client outcomes. Our 30+ dedicated RI subject matter experts are specialized by asset class and/or role in enacting Nuveen's three key principles; ESG integration, stewardship, impact; and in delivering RI to our clients. All RI team members work to set strategic priorities, ensure best practices, and establish firm-wide standards relative to their areas of expertise. Members of the RI team with asset class specialization work closely with investment analysts, portfolio managers, risk management professionals and others across the organization to drive scale and quality of ESG integration and RI-focused product development.
RI Strategy and Solutions Group:
Nuveen's RI Strategy and Solutions is responsible for delivering a comprehensive go-to market strategy for Nuveen's differentiated capabilities in support of building stronger relationships with existing clients and attracting new clients. This includes overseeing RI's client value chain from data and reporting to advice and thought leadership.
- Imbed RI dialogue with Distribution and create client feedback loop to understand and anticipate client needs globally. Increase and support dialogue with clients as visible SME on RI
- Monitor and report on emerging issues in the global RI field to enable Nuveen's continued innovation in the market and position the team as an internal and external subject matter expert
- Work with distribution to create a view on regional and country specific market requirements at the product and firm level
- Anticipate and support regulatory change in Europe and Asia by prioritizing and driving regulatory fulfillment through a commercial lens
- Interact with analysts and portfolio managers across asset classes to socialize firm-wide RI priorities and create feedback loop for global product innovation
- Partner with Product function to drive RI product innovation, and partner with Nuveen's RI Solutions team to test and enhance RI reporting platforms
- Conduct research and generate insights on RI (or ESG) themes for dissemination firm-wide with a goal of raising awareness and creating dialogue around RI topics
- Drive development of Thought Leadership and create content priorities based on evolving client needs and market themes
- Support a broad range of RI-related external marketing campaigns with insights
- Support due diligence, sales and marketing needs for ESG strategies, including creating presentation materials and conducting data analysis in response to prospective client questions.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
To Apply, click here
AustralianSuper is the largest pension fund in Australia – in the top 20 largest pension funds globally and in the top 50 asset owners globally.
With more than £160bn in assets under management, and a world-class investment team, AustralianSuper has the appetite and capability to directly invest in large-scale opportunities.
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and ultimately to deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
The Infrastructure Portfolio is over £19 billion and we aim to approximately triple it by 2030. We typically seek to invest in opportunities that require equity amounts of between £500 million and £1.5 billion per investment. Our key sectors of focus are digital infrastructure, transport, energy transition, and utilities. We have an active and flexible investment approach and can act as a large minority or majority/controlling investor.
As an Investment Director you will take a leading role in the implementation of the Infrastructure Portfolio Strategy by taking significant responsibility for transacting new investment opportunities and ongoing asset investment management.
We are looking for motivated individuals with mature investment acumen that can build investment thesis and lead transaction teams to execute on investment opportunities.
Working in our team will involve ongoing pursuit and management of large direct infrastructure investments within targeted subsectors across Europe, where you will be working alongside a diverse range of colleagues.
You will be given autonomy to grow as an investment professional and your development will be supported and encouraged by exposure to a wide variety of transaction and asset management opportunities.
This role is based on site at London King's Cross Estate, one of the core assets of the Fund's global portfolio.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying opportunities consistent with strategy and leading, or playing a major role, in executing direct investment opportunities.
- Being the lead for asset management responsibilities for investments you serve as transaction lead on.
- Being the primary point of contact for due diligence workstreams and execution workstream when pursuing a new investment.
- Developing investment valuation analysis and framework to assist the team in understanding the value and associated risk of an investment and debating the appropriate price to pay for it.
- Effectively drafting approval materials and spearheading some approval processes; and
- Researching potential new markets or sectors within the Infrastructure asset class.
- Working collaboratively with Portfolio Team colleagues, the role will support the portfolio management functions including:
- Overseeing quarterly evaluation models and performance assessment.
- Analysing historic and forecasting future performance of the Portfolio; and
- Contributing to Portfolio improvement initiatives.
What you'll need
Culture is key at AustralianSuper and we are looking for someone who is a team player that enjoys working in a high performing collaborative team.
- Experience with the acquisition and ongoing management of infrastructure assets
- Demonstrable experience in originating investment opportunities and strategic relationships
- Track record in analysing, developing and executing specific aspects of portfolio strategy
- Effective people leader with experience in junior talent development and working in a high performing collaborative team culture
- Sector knowledge and market relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to identify and manage key issues
- Flexibility, independence and adaptability
- Very high EQ and the ability to "read the room"
Life at AustralianSuper
Our London and New York offices are made up of 80 talented colleagues and is expected to grow four-fold over the next three years meaning when you join you become a key part of building our culture.
As we collaborate with colleagues across multiple time zones flexibility in work hours are both a requirement and an opportunity for this role.
We offer great benefits including generous leave type, leading pension contributions, health insurance and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
To Apply, click here
Application Closing Date: 04-04-2023, 10:59:00 PM
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is an international organisation comprised of 38 member countries, that works to build better policies for better lives. Our mission is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world. Together with governments, policy makers and citizens, we work on establishing evidence-based international standards, and finding solutions to a range of social, economic and environmental challenges. From improving economic performance and creating jobs to fostering strong education and fighting international tax evasion, we provide a unique forum and knowledge hub for data and analysis, exchange of experiences, best-practice sharing, and advice on public policies and international standard-setting.
The International Energy Agency (IEA) is an intergovernmental organisation committed to advancing security of energy supply, economic growth and environmental sustainability through energy policy co-operation. The IEA operates as an autonomous body within the framework of the OECD. Both the IEA and the OECD seek opportunities to work with an increasing number of non-member countries of growing importance to the world economy. The Agency aims to foster the contribution of the energy sector to economic development and environmental sustainability across the globe.
As part of its modernisation agenda, the IEA is strengthening its role as a global clean energy hub and aims to be the world's leading source of analytic work and policy advice on energy efficiency aimed at a global audience. Our team of policy analysts contribute to a growing programme of work covering all aspects of energy efficiency from projecting the potential for energy efficiency across all sectors of economies, to evaluating the multiple benefits and impacts of policy measures, to financing energy efficiency. The analytical portfolio leads to extensive policy advice that is globally applicable as well as capacity building activities aimed primarily at emerging economies in support of their social, economic and climate change objectives.
The IEA is seeking one or more experienced Energy Efficiency Policy Analysts with expertise in a sector such as Industry, Buildings or Transport or with cross sectoral expertise on digitalisation, impact assessment or the social benefits of energy efficiency to implement and grow a portfolio of energy efficiency projects working globally with a wide range of partner organisations. Candidates with specific expertise and experience in influencing policy decisions in any of these areas are encouraged to apply. Experience relating to energy efficiency issues in large emerging economies would also be an advantage. The successful candidate(s) will join a team of enthusiastic professionals in the Energy Efficiency Division. The goal of the Division is to enhance global understanding of energy efficiency in the context of wider energy policy making. This is done through global analysis of trends, policy progress and the economic and environmental impacts of these, as well as through detailed sectoral analysis of key issues. Emphasis is placed on using this analysis in support of policy makers' efforts to design and implement best practice policies to support energy efficiency, as well as wider energy and climate related goals.
To Apply, click here
Mazars is looking for a Director to join its global Energy, Infrastructure & Environment team, with the role based in London.
Our Mazars Energy, Infrastructure & Environment practice is trusted by the world's leading investors and developers in the sector to deliver deal advisory, valuations, financial modelling, due diligence, risk consulting, tax and asset management services. Within this practice, the Infrastructure Finance business unit provides modelling, model audit, valuations and advisory services to clients around the world, from regional hubs in London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Johannesburg and Delhi. We are recruiting talented individuals who will be able to participate in our development and make a difference to our clients.
Across deal advisory, Mazars has built up a significant track record across the energy, transport and PPP sectors especially, successfully advising on mid-market M&A deals on the buy-side and sell-side, debt-raising mandates, greenfield project bids and public sector / development finance institution mandates. Typical deal sizes for private sector transactions have been in the £20 million to £250 million range, with deals located across Europe and Africa.
We are now looking for the right person to help drive the business forward. The right director would:
- Bring execution capacity, relationships, BD focus and strategy, helping to implement the existing business and to drive new business
- Be a key point of contact for other Mazars firms with energy and infrastructure opportunities and other UK service lines like FDD and valuations to go to market jointly
- Play a full role in our energy and infrastructure sector marketing strategy and be seen as a sector expert both within Mazars and externally
The role is a senior one which would involve high levels of collaboration with multiple other senior individuals across Mazars (both within the UK and internationally) and the right person would be able to use it as a platform to push for partnership.
- Business development and strategy
- Develop and deliver a strategy in the sector, working closely with the energy and infrastructure partner leading on advisory and valuation services as well as with others across Mazars, building on existing relationships and experience
- The strategy would link to the candidate's own areas of strengths and views of where they can succeed in the market. We are expecting a balanced portfolio of advisory services that reflects the ability to win and advise on jobs across geographies and sub-sectors (working with local Mazars firms, especially across Europe but also in Africa too) and recognises the importance placed on a collaborative go-to-market approach in conjunction with other service lines
- Active energy and infrastructure sector point of contact within Mazars, both across service lines and internationally, working closely with other sector-focused partners and directors, including FDD, valuation, modelling and consulting
- Active business development role, including generating client leads and responding to requests for proposals
- Client development: broaden client relationships to help drive opportunities across other service lines
- Transaction execution
- Run transactions and be key senior day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Covering M&A, debt raising and greenfield project bids
- Balanced portfolio of transactions, including balance of contingent and non-contingent mandates
- Thought leadership
- Internally - help to ensure other teams working in the sector have current market transactional knowledge and contribute to our learning and development platform used across the sector
- Externally - contribute to promoting our energy sector brand, through sector articles and/or blogs
- Team leadership
- Help develop sector-focused advisory team and broader team through transactional work
- Coaching and people manager responsibilities
Key requirements for the role:
- The right person is likely to have at least 8 years of deal advisory experience in the sector
- Technically strong including, for instance: understanding of project structures, ability to interpret, sense-check and run financial models, ability to produce high quality written materials, strong analytical skills and an understanding of what drives risk and value
- First-rate soft skills including, for instance: multiple deal management and ability to drive forward a deal through to close, the agility to seize opportunities and react to deal challenges, a track record of building enduring client relationships, and people management skills
- Sector expertise – we do not require expertise in any one specific sub-sector, but are expecting areas of real expertise that can be used to drive advisory and other opportunities
- Self-motivated, ambitious and hard working. Driven by a passion to provide excellent client service and to build a growing business, with a strong team ethic
Inclusion at Mazars
At Mazars, inclusion is central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business. We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.
To Apply, click here
What We Do
At Terabase Energy, we believe that digitalization and automation will drive the next wave of innovation and cost reduction in large scale solar. To fully unlock the potential of this opportunity, Terabase is developing an interconnected software and construction automation platform. We work alongside project developers, owners, and engineering & construction firms to support the design, optimization, and construction of huge solar projects around the world. Our team is a blend of solar-industry veterans and newbies, thought-leaders, dreamers, software, electrical and mechanical engineers, coders, product managers, project managers, and sales and marketing professionals. We are based in Northern California, with several other offices in the United States and around the world. If all of this piques your interest, we'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, a company big picture financial mindset and will be passionate about process improvement and automation. This person will be comfortable working with cross-functional teams, while demonstrating strong leadership skills. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Develop and report on key financial and operational performance metrics and goals
- Work with CEO, CFO and Controller to design and implement improved corporate and group level forecasting
- Perform cost and headcount forecasting
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews on a timely manner
- Run a regular business review process with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items
- Perform ad-hoc business and financial analyses
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of finance and accounting principles and internal controls
- Drive for process improvements for improved corporate scalability
- Finance Degree or related field with 10+ or more years of experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL, VBA, Netsuite, Microsoft Access
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to swiftly and effectively translate ambiguity into succinct outputs
- Comprehensive knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly changing start up environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work independently to deliver accurate, high-quality outputs with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
What We Offer
- Generous time off and holiday policy
- Remote flexibility
- Flexible time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career progression
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Home office set up allowance
- And much more!
To Apply, click here
Finance Modelling Graduate Programme
Lead the way for businesses going through complex transformation journeys. And embark on a career adventure you can own, shape and grow.
"I've had hands on client experience with opportunities to further my education. EY's welcoming and inclusive culture has helped me to transition into a global firm." - Isla, Finance Consulting Graduate
About the programme
Enter the fast-paced and flexible world of Finance Modelling on our graduate programme. Here, you'll learn to hone your skills in a supportive environment fuelled by the future of finance. We're riding the digital wave at EY, and you'll learn how to put us ahead of the curve so that our clients can navigate changing regulations and trends with confidence. We'll teach you to analyse business insights, leverage cutting-edge technologies and craft a career with real potential within tomorrow's world.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, developing and deploying financial models using multi-dimensional software systems.
- Working with colleagues or counterparts in client organisations to understand data requirements and associated calculation logic.
- Translating data and calculation logic requirements into model designs.
- Developing models on software platforms including prototype builds, product releases, testing and business integration.
- Developing dashboards, visualisation and analytical solutions.
- Running client workshops, writing user guides and delivering training to clients.
- Building EY modelling assets for new opportunities to sell into the market.
How is it structured?
Our graduates enjoy a flexible yet coherent learning experience from the get-go. Develop strong interpersonal skills, the ability to flex your style, an understanding of complex business data requirements and your ability to build analytical models. All while you work towards your Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Certificate in Business Accounting.
We'll introduce you to the technology, tools and solutions we use to support our clients' finance transformation journeys (e.g., Oracle, Anaplan). This will familiarise you with specific technologies and provide a foundation to develop your skills further.
The graduate programme lasts two years and will provide you with a variety of experiences and learning opportunities to support your career and personal development. Gain first-hand experience from client delivery as well as developing new business propositions and building marketing material. Work across a range of existing and emerging technologies and drive innovation across Financial Services. And even travel across the UK and internationally for your clients.
By the time you finish the programme, you can expect to be well on your way to becoming a Senior Consultant in Finance Consulting, with the opportunity to build a speciality in your preferred area.
Alongside our programme offering, we give you all the training and exposure to real-world work you could want. We also offer company-wide and programme-specific rewards that make all the hard work worthwhile. These include wellbeing initiatives, a free tech MBA, healthcare support, a pension scheme and more.
What type of work will I be doing?
Run assessments and 'proof of concepts' to support our clients reach the correct decisions.
Scoping and Design Workshops
Agree and prioritise client requirements and designing the end-user product.
Work with data and modelling to solve unique client challenges - while learning from professionals who want you to succeed.
Model and Dashboard Design and Development
Develop forecasting models including prototype builds, managing product releases and developing dashboards, visualisation and analytical solutions.
Testing and Training
You'll help us streamline our operations through testing and training - supporting people as they navigate our systems.
Build EY modelling assets for new opportunities to sell into the market.
Technology in Finance Consulting
Enjoy opportunities to work on a range of innovative projects. Imagine being responsible for the design, configuration and deployment of strategic solutions - solutions that enhance planning, forecasting and analytical capabilities across banks, insurance and asset management firms.
This is where your adventure begins and where you have every opportunity to build an exceptional experience. Embrace the challenge as you help us build a better working world for everyone.
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don't screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need to be working towards an honour's degree in a numerically based subject like Maths, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Data Science or Computer Science, have a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and three A-levels (with an A in A-level Maths)/Five Highers (or equivalent).
We welcome applications from all academic backgrounds and are looking for people who will succeed at EY today and tomorrow. That's why, through our recruitment process, your academic performance will be considered against your online assessment scores to determine your suitability for an EY role. We're also proud to partner with RARE recruitment, so that your application can be processed in the context of your socio-economic background.
EY recognises that it has clear obligations towards all its people and the community at large to ensure that partners, employees and job applicants are afforded equal opportunities to enter employment and progress within the firm. As an employer committed to establishing an inclusive environment free from unlawful discrimination, the firm promotes the fair treatment of staff members and job applicants regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age or pregnancy/maternity status.
To Apply, click here
Mott MacDonald is looking for a senior consultant who will manage and deliver multiple infrastructure advisory roles for both public sector and private sector clients with mandates covering procurement options analysis and implementation for major infrastructure developments, asset management, project management and risk management.
Typical responsibilities of the role may include:
- Supporting private clients and public sector authorities with strategic advice for the procurement and capital expenditure of their infrastructure programs and projects
- Project management mandates
- Supporting risk management for both internal and external mandates
- Strategic asset management advice including the consideration of climate change and sustainability impacts to built assets
- Supporting and/or leading business case development
- Supporting and leading the preparation of proposals
- Internal project management (including budgets) and reporting
- Business development and client engagement
- Supporting initiatives for the regional and global business
Candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience will be considered for the role:
- A post-secondary degree and 7+ years of career experience related to engineering and/or infrastructure (including social infrastructure) development
- Experience and knowledge of the US infrastructure industry including energy, water, transportation and the built environment sectors
- Familiar and proficient with project management principles and processes
- An understanding of a wide range of infrastructure procurement models and methods
- Familiarity and experience of management consultancy with a focus on change management principles
- Comfortable chairing high profile meetings and facilitating workshops for clients
- Knowledge and experience of risk identification, management and mitigation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working within a team environment
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
- A keenness to grow client relationships and expand existing mandates
- Positive attitude, team player
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding engineering, development and management consultancy in North America within our advisory team and progress your career with a global employee-owned business
To Apply, click here
The deadline to apply for this role is:
February 14, 2023
May 2023 - December 2023 (8-month contract)
May 2023 - August 2023 (4-month contract)
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, work with Finance professionals from a variety of backgrounds, and partner with Investments and other key stakeholders in a global organization?
At OTPP in Finance Operations, we provide day-to-day support for investment activities and ensure the accuracy of information required for financial and management reporting. We are continually presented with new opportunities and challenges working with teams from Investments Division including Capital Markets, Equities, Infrastructure and Natural Resources, Teachers' Venture Growth, Global Funds Team, Total Fund Management, and Risk. In this role, you will be involved in many aspects of daily investment operations including accounting, asset servicing, reconciliation of transactions, investigation and resolution of discrepancies, and reporting. Additionally, you will gain exposure to one of the asset classes or functions supporting OTPP's investment strategy. If you are a self-starter who enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced environment, thrives on change and prides yourself on your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we are keen to help you demonstrate this potential.
Who you'll work with
The Private Asset Operations - Directs team provides investment support for direct private investments, including private equity, loans, and real estate. This includes consolidation of Cadillac Fairview transactions and oversight over wholly owned and externally managed subsidiaries within each investment structure.
We are a dynamic team of finance professionals from varied backgrounds including CPA, CFA, MBA, HBA, B.Comm and B.Sc. We provide accounting and operational services and support to OTPP as well as middle office analysis for various stakeholders across OTPP. You will report to an experienced leader who manages the daily operational flow and deadlines for the Private Asset Operations - Directs team and will be providing you with coaching and mentoring during your term. You will also receive daily guidance and mentoring from your peers as you progress through your term and liaise with teams across OTPP as well as external service providers.
What you'll do
You will contribute to the day-to-day activities of Private Asset Operations - Directs team, including to but not limited to the following:
- Executing, booking and processing transactions or trades, including settlements, commitments, fundings, distributions, collateral, and premium and fee payments
- Preparation of cash flow reporting, forecasting, and liquidity and risk analyses
- Preparation of reports, reconciliations and financial analysis for internal stakeholders
- Preparation of daily and month-end packages including all supporting documentation
- Maintaining and monitoring a sufficient internal control and risk management structure
- Assisting management in the implementation of divisional or corporate objectives and projects
- Other duties as requested
What you'll need
- Must be enrolled in 3rd / 4th year and returning back to your studies after your work term is completed
- An Accounting, Finance or Investment concentration is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Microsoft Office (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) experience required
- Self-starter who is capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Innovative, forward thinking abilities required
- Interest in pursuing a CPA or CFA is an asset (time in qualifying teams will count towards CPA practical requirements)
What we're offering
Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development, including lunch and learns
Student led team building events on a monthly basis
Employee discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis
Degreed: a digital platform that helps you quickly and easily discover, share, and track various learning resources - from courses to videos to articles and more
At Ontario Teachers', diversity is one of our core strengths. We take pride in ensuring that the people we hire and the culture we create, reflect and embrace diversity of thought, background and experience. Through our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), we celebrate diversity and foster inclusion through events for colleagues to connect for professional development, networking & mentoring. We are building an inclusive and equitable workplace where our talent is respected, accepted and empowered to be themselves. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, check out Life at Teachers'.
How to apply
Are you ready to pursue new challenges and take your career to the next level? Apply today! The following documents are required to be uploaded with your application:
Copy of your transcripts
You will also be invited to complete a pre-recorded digital interview as part of your application.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. Note that candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country where this role is located.
Accommodations are available upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org) for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.
To Apply, click here
-- ENDS --