Thank you for your interest in applying to one or more of the executive roles advertised through this jobs board and in partnership with leading energy and infrastructure industry employers. If applicants would like to explore the opportunity of joining one of our partners in more detail, please proceed by using the information provided below. Please note: Jobs are routinely advertised in collaboration with SRI-Connect.
FP&A Manager - Berkeley, CA
What We Do
At Terabase Energy, we believe that digitalization and automation will drive the next wave of innovation and cost reduction in large scale solar. To fully unlock the potential of this opportunity, Terabase is developing an interconnected software and construction automation platform. We work alongside project developers, owners, and engineering & construction firms to support the design, optimization, and construction of huge solar projects around the world. Our team is a blend of solar-industry veterans and newbies, thought-leaders, dreamers, software, electrical and mechanical engineers, coders, product managers, project managers, and sales and marketing professionals. We are based in Northern California, with several other offices in the United States and around the world. If all of this piques your interest, we'd love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, a company big picture financial mindset and will be passionate about process improvement and automation. This person will be comfortable working with cross-functional teams, while demonstrating strong leadership skills. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Develop and report on key financial and operational performance metrics and goals
- Work with CEO, CFO and Controller to design and implement improved corporate and group level forecasting
- Perform cost and headcount forecasting
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews on a timely manner
- Run a regular business review process with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items
- Perform ad-hoc business and financial analyses
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of finance and accounting principles and internal controls
- Drive for process improvements for improved corporate scalability
- Finance Degree or related field with 10+ or more years of experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and/or SQL, VBA, Netsuite, Microsoft Access
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to swiftly and effectively translate ambiguity into succinct outputs
- Comprehensive knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced and rapidly changing start up environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work independently to deliver accurate, high-quality outputs with minimal oversight
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
What We Offer
- Generous time off and holiday policy
- Remote flexibility
- Flexible time off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career progression
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Home office set up allowance
- And much more!
To Apply, click here
Finance Modelling Graduate Programme - Edinburgh, UK
Finance Modelling Graduate Programme
Lead the way for businesses going through complex transformation journeys. And embark on a career adventure you can own, shape and grow.
"I've had hands on client experience with opportunities to further my education. EY's welcoming and inclusive culture has helped me to transition into a global firm." - Isla, Finance Consulting Graduate
About the programme
Enter the fast-paced and flexible world of Finance Modelling on our graduate programme. Here, you'll learn to hone your skills in a supportive environment fuelled by the future of finance. We're riding the digital wave at EY, and you'll learn how to put us ahead of the curve so that our clients can navigate changing regulations and trends with confidence. We'll teach you to analyse business insights, leverage cutting-edge technologies and craft a career with real potential within tomorrow's world.
What will you be doing?
- Designing, developing and deploying financial models using multi-dimensional software systems.
- Working with colleagues or counterparts in client organisations to understand data requirements and associated calculation logic.
- Translating data and calculation logic requirements into model designs.
- Developing models on software platforms including prototype builds, product releases, testing and business integration.
- Developing dashboards, visualisation and analytical solutions.
- Running client workshops, writing user guides and delivering training to clients.
- Building EY modelling assets for new opportunities to sell into the market.
How is it structured?
Our graduates enjoy a flexible yet coherent learning experience from the get-go. Develop strong interpersonal skills, the ability to flex your style, an understanding of complex business data requirements and your ability to build analytical models. All while you work towards your Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Certificate in Business Accounting.
We'll introduce you to the technology, tools and solutions we use to support our clients' finance transformation journeys (e.g., Oracle, Anaplan). This will familiarise you with specific technologies and provide a foundation to develop your skills further.
The graduate programme lasts two years and will provide you with a variety of experiences and learning opportunities to support your career and personal development. Gain first-hand experience from client delivery as well as developing new business propositions and building marketing material. Work across a range of existing and emerging technologies and drive innovation across Financial Services. And even travel across the UK and internationally for your clients.
By the time you finish the programme, you can expect to be well on your way to becoming a Senior Consultant in Finance Consulting, with the opportunity to build a speciality in your preferred area.
Alongside our programme offering, we give you all the training and exposure to real-world work you could want. We also offer company-wide and programme-specific rewards that make all the hard work worthwhile. These include wellbeing initiatives, a free tech MBA, healthcare support, a pension scheme and more.
What type of work will I be doing?
Run assessments and 'proof of concepts' to support our clients reach the correct decisions.
Scoping and Design Workshops
Agree and prioritise client requirements and designing the end-user product.
Work with data and modelling to solve unique client challenges - while learning from professionals who want you to succeed.
Model and Dashboard Design and Development
Develop forecasting models including prototype builds, managing product releases and developing dashboards, visualisation and analytical solutions.
Testing and Training
You'll help us streamline our operations through testing and training - supporting people as they navigate our systems.
Build EY modelling assets for new opportunities to sell into the market.
Technology in Finance Consulting
Enjoy opportunities to work on a range of innovative projects. Imagine being responsible for the design, configuration and deployment of strategic solutions - solutions that enhance planning, forecasting and analytical capabilities across banks, insurance and asset management firms.
This is where your adventure begins and where you have every opportunity to build an exceptional experience. Embrace the challenge as you help us build a better working world for everyone.
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don't screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need to be working towards an honour's degree in a numerically based subject like Maths, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Data Science or Computer Science, have a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and three A-levels (with an A in A-level Maths)/Five Highers (or equivalent).
We welcome applications from all academic backgrounds and are looking for people who will succeed at EY today and tomorrow. That's why, through our recruitment process, your academic performance will be considered against your online assessment scores to determine your suitability for an EY role. We're also proud to partner with RARE recruitment, so that your application can be processed in the context of your socio-economic background.
EY recognises that it has clear obligations towards all its people and the community at large to ensure that partners, employees and job applicants are afforded equal opportunities to enter employment and progress within the firm. As an employer committed to establishing an inclusive environment free from unlawful discrimination, the firm promotes the fair treatment of staff members and job applicants regardless of their sex, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age or pregnancy/maternity status.
To Apply, click here
Infrastructure Advisory Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
Mott MacDonald is looking for a senior consultant who will manage and deliver multiple infrastructure advisory roles for both public sector and private sector clients with mandates covering procurement options analysis and implementation for major infrastructure developments, asset management, project management and risk management.
Typical responsibilities of the role may include:
- Supporting private clients and public sector authorities with strategic advice for the procurement and capital expenditure of their infrastructure programs and projects
- Project management mandates
- Supporting risk management for both internal and external mandates
- Strategic asset management advice including the consideration of climate change and sustainability impacts to built assets
- Supporting and/or leading business case development
- Supporting and leading the preparation of proposals
- Internal project management (including budgets) and reporting
- Business development and client engagement
- Supporting initiatives for the regional and global business
Candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience will be considered for the role:
- A post-secondary degree and 7+ years of career experience related to engineering and/or infrastructure (including social infrastructure) development
- Experience and knowledge of the US infrastructure industry including energy, water, transportation and the built environment sectors
- Familiar and proficient with project management principles and processes
- An understanding of a wide range of infrastructure procurement models and methods
- Familiarity and experience of management consultancy with a focus on change management principles
- Comfortable chairing high profile meetings and facilitating workshops for clients
- Knowledge and experience of risk identification, management and mitigation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working within a team environment
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
- A keenness to grow client relationships and expand existing mandates
- Positive attitude, team player
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding engineering, development and management consultancy in North America within our advisory team and progress your career with a global employee-owned business
To Apply, click here
Intern - Private Asset Operations - Directs - Toronto, Ontario
The deadline to apply for this role is:
February 14, 2023
May 2023 - December 2023 (8-month contract)
May 2023 - August 2023 (4-month contract)
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, work with Finance professionals from a variety of backgrounds, and partner with Investments and other key stakeholders in a global organization?
At OTPP in Finance Operations, we provide day-to-day support for investment activities and ensure the accuracy of information required for financial and management reporting. We are continually presented with new opportunities and challenges working with teams from Investments Division including Capital Markets, Equities, Infrastructure and Natural Resources, Teachers' Venture Growth, Global Funds Team, Total Fund Management, and Risk. In this role, you will be involved in many aspects of daily investment operations including accounting, asset servicing, reconciliation of transactions, investigation and resolution of discrepancies, and reporting. Additionally, you will gain exposure to one of the asset classes or functions supporting OTPP's investment strategy. If you are a self-starter who enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced environment, thrives on change and prides yourself on your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we are keen to help you demonstrate this potential.
Who you'll work with
The Private Asset Operations - Directs team provides investment support for direct private investments, including private equity, loans, and real estate. This includes consolidation of Cadillac Fairview transactions and oversight over wholly owned and externally managed subsidiaries within each investment structure.
We are a dynamic team of finance professionals from varied backgrounds including CPA, CFA, MBA, HBA, B.Comm and B.Sc. We provide accounting and operational services and support to OTPP as well as middle office analysis for various stakeholders across OTPP. You will report to an experienced leader who manages the daily operational flow and deadlines for the Private Asset Operations - Directs team and will be providing you with coaching and mentoring during your term. You will also receive daily guidance and mentoring from your peers as you progress through your term and liaise with teams across OTPP as well as external service providers.
What you'll do
You will contribute to the day-to-day activities of Private Asset Operations - Directs team, including to but not limited to the following:
- Executing, booking and processing transactions or trades, including settlements, commitments, fundings, distributions, collateral, and premium and fee payments
- Preparation of cash flow reporting, forecasting, and liquidity and risk analyses
- Preparation of reports, reconciliations and financial analysis for internal stakeholders
- Preparation of daily and month-end packages including all supporting documentation
- Maintaining and monitoring a sufficient internal control and risk management structure
- Assisting management in the implementation of divisional or corporate objectives and projects
- Other duties as requested
What you'll need
- Must be enrolled in 3rd / 4th year and returning back to your studies after your work term is completed
- An Accounting, Finance or Investment concentration is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Microsoft Office (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) experience required
- Self-starter who is capable of thriving in a fast paced environment
- Innovative, forward thinking abilities required
- Interest in pursuing a CPA or CFA is an asset (time in qualifying teams will count towards CPA practical requirements)
What we're offering
Numerous opportunities for professional growth and development, including lunch and learns
Student led team building events on a monthly basis
Employee discount programs including Edvantage and Perkopolis
Degreed: a digital platform that helps you quickly and easily discover, share, and track various learning resources - from courses to videos to articles and more
At Ontario Teachers', diversity is one of our core strengths. We take pride in ensuring that the people we hire and the culture we create, reflect and embrace diversity of thought, background and experience. Through our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), we celebrate diversity and foster inclusion through events for colleagues to connect for professional development, networking & mentoring. We are building an inclusive and equitable workplace where our talent is respected, accepted and empowered to be themselves. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, check out Life at Teachers'.
How to apply
Are you ready to pursue new challenges and take your career to the next level? Apply today! The following documents are required to be uploaded with your application:
Copy of your transcripts
You will also be invited to complete a pre-recorded digital interview as part of your application.
We thank you for applying, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. Note that candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country where this role is located.
Accommodations are available upon request (email@example.com) for candidates with a disability taking part in the recruitment process and once hired.
To Apply, click here
Infrastructure Advisory, Energy & Utilities - Singapore
Snr Risk Manager Project Finance - London, UK
Real Assets - Infrastructure Equity Intern (12 Month Placement) - London, UK
Snr Offshore Renewable Energy Underwriter - London, UK
Programme Director, Energy & Utilities - London, UK
Associate - Energy & Infrastructure - London, UK
ESG Manager, Real Estate Investments - London, Paris, Edinburgh
Director - Nuclear & Infrastructure - London, UK
ESG Executive, Major Projects Advisory - London, UK
Snr Project Manager, Data Centres/Critical Infrastructure - London, UK
Principal City Infrastructure Officer - London, UK
Business Development Manager, Power & Energy Infrastructure - UK
Vice-President, ESG Finance - Toronto, Ontario
Associate, Infrastructure Equity - Hauts-de-Seine, France
Investment Analyst - Infrastructure - Beijing, China
Associate/Analyst - Power and Infrastructure Finance - London, UK
Analyst or Associate - Infrastructure - Sydney, Australia
Head of Business Development - London, UK
SVP, Investor Relations - Chicago, IL
Snr Technical Expert on Carbon, Forestry and Agriculture - Courbevoie, France
Head of European Infrastructure - London, UK
EVP, Real Assets & Structured Finance - Global Banking & Markets, Singapore
Euro Utilities/Infrastructure/Energy Analyst - London, UK
Director - Power & Utilities Energy Transition Strategy - London, UK
Real Estate Transactions/Investment Associate - London, UK
Managing Director, Infrastructure and Natural Resources, EMEA - London, UK
Snr Project Manager, Infrastructure Grants - Bristol, UK
Managing Director, Banking and Investments - Leeds, UK
Internship - Industrial Placement - Infrastructure & Real Assets - London, UK
Dutch Speaking Analyst/Associate, Infrastructure & Energy Capital - London, UK
Project Finance Lead - Winchester, UK
Chief Executive Officer - New York, US
ESG Real Estate and ESG Group Project Manager - Paris, France
Associate, Investments - London, UK
Associate, Power and Infrastructure Finance - London, UK
Investor Relations Officer - Solna, Sweden
M&A Analyst - Infrastructure Team - London, UK
Director of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance - San Diego, CA
Associate Director - Sustainability (Carbon Reporting Service Lead) - London, UK
Energy and Infrastructure Policy Director - Brussels, Belgium
ESG Research Analyst, Energy & Extractives - Norman, OK, US
Snr Business Manager - CIB Energy Resources & Infrastructure - Paris, France
Deals Tax, Infrastructure, Snr Manager - London, UK
Intern, Business (Client and Infrastructure) - Boston, MA
Vice-President, Infrastructure - Project Finance - London, UK
Responsible Investment Strategist - London, UK
Investment Analyst, Build to Rent - London, UK
Head of EMEA Development - London, UK
Assistant Manager / Manager, Government & Infrastructure - UK Locations
Ecology and Green Infrastructure Specialist - Wellington, Telford
Infrastructure Private Equity - ESG / Sustainability Associate - London or Paris
Snr Consultant - ESG and Political Risk for Energy sector - London, UK
Snr Manager, Developer Services (Renewable Energy) - Madrid, Spain
Snr Consultant, Energy, Environment, Comms & Infrastructure - Madrid, Spain
Executive Director - Boston, MA
Director of Environmental, Social and Governance - London, UK
Snr Director, Climate Strategy - London, UK
VP, Energy and Infrastructure, Project Finance - London, UK
Commercial Manager/Investment Manager - London, UK
Environmental, Social and Governance Credit Analyst - London, UK
CDD Real and Private Assets Credit Analyst - France
Private Markets Investment Manager - Remote, US
M&A Lead Advisory - Associates & VPs - London, UK
Infrastructure Investment Professional - London, UK
Investment Banking Associate - London, UK
-- ENDS --