CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
Our company values are important to the services we deliver to our clients and candidates from around the world
High Standards of Ethical Conduct
Last Reviewed: 09/23/2021
Explaining Our Code
Being an industry leader in sustainable finance recruitment, we have grown from a small college project to an organisation with an international presence across all our specialist markets - both in the United Kingdom and Sub-Saharan Africa. We continue to maintain our ethos and beliefs as we progress to new heights as trusted recruiters.
Our Code of Ethical Conduct applies to any and all of our formal arrangements in business which we undertake and the entirety of our engagements undertaken through our conditions of business both in the United Kingdom and in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The external press and media engagements we undertake must also adhere to these standards of ethics. Our professional code is not the responsibility of our recruiters but is the responsibility of everybody. The code is a method of ensuring that our corporate brand aligns with our values and beliefs, our SLAs are delivered satisfactorily, and that we remain a competitive professional recruiter in the industry for the foreseeable future.
Ethical conduct is at the heart of our values as an organisation. We adhere to the standards set by the recruitment industry's professional association, known commonly as The Recruitment and Employment Confederation or the REC. We have also taken additional steps to ensure we meet the high standard that our clients have come to expect.
Our Ethos and Guidelines
Everyone at IBR Group International is orientated around our ethical code of conduct, a way of "doing business" which, we feel, earns the respect and confidence of our clients. Below are the statements that best reflect the way we intend to treat our business relationships.
We are guided, in all our engagements:
- To always place clients' interest first
- To maintain the confidential treatment of all client information
- To decline assignments for which our personnel, solutions, equipment, or systems are not appropriate
- To willingly withdraw from any assignment where the client is not benefiting from our service
- To provide a logical estimate of costs and completion date of an assignment before starting
- To undertake every assignment, large or small, with enthusiasm
- To provide a statement of our understanding of any contemplated project
- To provide Field Staff Employees that will work in a clients' office for as long as necessary
- To ensure satisfactory performance with the backing of a specific guarantee