Wolverhampton - LGPS, Responsible Investment & Integration Manager
LGPS Central are looking for an investment professional to join the organisation to support the work of the Responsible Investment & Engagement team with a focus on ESG Integration (Manager Selection and Monitoring). The person in the role will report to the Director of Responsible Investment.
- Work with the Director of Responsible Investment to integrate ESG into investment processes of all asset classes and investment portfolios.
- Lead LGPSC external manager selection and monitoring as it relates to Responsible Investment matters.
- Line Management Responsibility for two RI Analysts.
- Ensure LGPSC RI Integrated Status is met for all funds at inception and through lifespan of the fund.
- Take responsibility for delivery and future development of the LGPSC Climate Risk Monitoring Service.
Contact for applications here - please forward your CV with a letter of interest (1000 words) quoting reference, highlighting your key strengths and experience in relation to the job profile.