Event - Reaching untapped talent through truly inclusive recruitment (26 April)
Businesses with diverse workforces have a competitive advantage. But in a climate where employers are facing talent shortages and struggling to fill vacancies, it can seem more challenging to build truly diverse and inclusive teams.
Business in the Community's Opening Doors campaign calls on employers to make changes to the way they recruit, to reach a diverse and untapped talent pool.
Join us to learn more about the diverse talent you may be missing out on, and the practices that can help remove barriers to truly inclusive recruitment.
At this hybrid event:
- Connect with other HR and DEI professionals as well as expert community organisations
- Hear from employers and employees about how we can ensure no-one is left behind in recruitment
- Join breakout groups to focus on specific groups you may want to target
Date: Wednesday 26th April
Arrival in person: 08:45am
Event live stream begins: 09:30am
Event closes: 11:30am
In-person venue: Capita, 65 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NQ
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tunde Banjoko OBE, Founder of Making the Leap and host of The Social Mobility Podcast (compere)
- Shannon Rivers, Head of Inclusion and Wellbeing Advisory, Business in the Community
- Charlie Gibb, Employment and Skills Manager, Business in the Community
Please select your breakout group preference upon registration.