London - Partner, Climate Change (Director Level)
ERM is looking for a Partner - Climate Change.
ERM's Climate Change Services team working on climate change and the low carbon energy transition is an active thought leader on the financial implications of climate change. Our experience led to us being appointed as authors of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations on scenario analysis. Our work ranges from providing advice to major organisations on their climate-related strategy and policies, to supporting many aspects of their implementation at corporate and asset level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is highly regarded in the market, supporting leading client organisations across the financial and corporate sectors.
ERM has enduring values, which are fundamental to our business conduct. We are passionate about our people, their safety, well-being and development. ERMers take accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share our values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build and run a sustainability service team that makes a real impact to our client's businesses, ERM is the right place for you. We offer a flexible working environment and a competitive salary.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, provide leadership, and deliver performance results to expand ERM's Climate Change Services team and client base.
- Serve as a key member of the ERM team to drive double-digit profitable growth for the service line
- As a senior 'seller/doer', personally win project work annually. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients.
- Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
- Be client facing, with a proven track record of developing Key Client relationships to meet business development needs.
- Design and direct large projects and multi-person project teams. Achieve client's expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Lead, manage performance, hire and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of practice team.
- Develop a working understanding of ERM's other services and actively support cross-selling these services to existing clients
- Coordinate with ERM offices in the Europe, US, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America regions.