New York - Senior Vice-President (SVP), Head of ESG
Cohen & Steers is seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of ESG to lead and evolve our ESG strategy, with a focus on our Investment capabilities. This role will enhance the ESG investment framework and integration process, as well as exercise leadership and support to broader product and corporate ESG efforts. This role will chair the ESG Steering Committee and serve as a critical partner in advancing our global sustainable investing practices, while guiding Cohen & Steers' ongoing commitment to responsible corporate practices.
Major Responsibilities/Activities Include:
- Serve as the subject matter expert on all ESG related items, providing strategic leadership across departments, projects and functions
- Engage with the broader ESG community to build partnerships and share best practices, including attending conferences, and disseminate key findings
- Work with our investment teams to drive innovation and institute enhancements to our integrated ESG investment process to further establish Cohen & Steers as a leader in ESG investing
- Evaluate and translate ESG trends and insights into views on impacts for each of Cohen & Steers' investment sectors across all asset classes
- Monitor and track the developments of new and existing ESG tools and resource providers