London - VP/Principal, European Energy Investment Team
As an investment VP/Principal, you will be expected to lead and execute full deal processes from IC to completion. You will be forward-thinking and offer a contrarian view that is well structured and considered and allows the fund to provide the best possible strategy. You will lead more junior team members and be passionate about growing their careers and knowledge base, as well as your own.
- Deal sourcing
- Monitor, track, and build relationships with target companies/assets, thematically mapping out geographies and sectors.
- Deal execution: commercial and financial due diligence including legal documentation drafting and negotiation, structuring and review of financing contracts, preparation and presentation of investment committee memos
- Portfolio/Asset Management: governance, strategy, business development and financial performance review
- Ideally, you will hold a degree in Finance or Engineering.
- At least 5+ years' experience as an investment individual in Infrastructure/Renewables.
- You can demonstrate a European Infrastructure network & track-record
- Experience as a board observer for European Energy assets is advantageous.
- Exemplary track record within Infrastructure/Energy investing
- Existing relationships with CEOs of target Assets
- Consistent high achiever
- An additional European language preferable