London - Vigeo Eiris, Assoc. Lead Analyst, Sustainable Finance
V.E (Vigeo-Eiris, a Moody's Affiliate), is a provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions serving the investor and issuer communities. A global pioneer in ESG assessments, data and tools, and sustainable finance, V.E is part of Moody's ESG Solutions Group (MESGS), a business unit of Moody's Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights. MESGS delivers a comprehensive, integrated suite of ESG and climate risk solutions including ESG scores, analytics, Sustainability Ratings and Sustainable Finance Reviewer/certifier services.
The Sustainable Finance Analyst will be responsible for delivering Second Party Opinions and related products and services to customers across a diverse set of sectors including financial institution, corporate and public sectors. The successful candidate will possess strong knowledge of the sustainable finance space.
- Contribute to the production process of Second Party Opinions through accurate application of methodologies and established production processes
- Prepare the assignment and interviews with customers (knowledge on the context, validation of the assessment framework by the mission's Project Manager, construction of the questionnaire to prepare interviews)
- Conduct customer interviews to gather required data and follow-up information
- Write deliverables/reports in line with quality standards
- Ensure the highest quality of service delivered to our client (high quality, reactiveness, adaptability, availability)
- Contribute to products' innovation and development, in line with market needs, and in collaboration with the business line manager and product line manager
- Prepare due diligence internal reports, notes and reports to clients and research papers.