London - Vice-President, Project Finance
A top International Bank's Natural Resources & Infrastructure Financing Group is seeking a VP to join its Energy/Power Financing Group in London. This team provides full coverage of finance/advisory services and help their clients to develop energy projects through lending as well as capital advisory services globally. This team is refocusing into the rapidly growing Power and Renewables sector in line with the energy transition and would be a great opportunity to gain global exposure.
This team is particularly in tune with recent developments and has been refocusing into the rapidly growing Power and Renewables sector with close collaboration between the Paris office for mandates across Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.
- Senior support and management of all areas of execution from start to finish
- Preparation and presentation of marketing materials for origination purposes, while supporting all related activities
- Preparation of credit analysis and other documents for the bank's credit teams and management's review
- Preparation of term sheets and negotiation of loan documentation
- Promote the firm within the Natural Resources industry and support its continued Energy transition focus
- Strong track record for leading Project Finance transactions
- Extensive credit and financial analysis skills
- Capability to supervise complex financial modelling
- High levels of attention to detail, and numeracy
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation and capability to maintain existent or build new relationships
- Ability to work autonomously or within a wider group
Please apply if you are seeking a new challenge within a highly established group that has a particularly contemporary growth strategy.