London - Vanguard Asset Management, Climate Specialist
Vanguard is seeking an experienced climate specialist. In this newly crafted role you will provide climate expertise in support of Vanguard's strategy, clients, products, and crew.
In this role, you will:
- Play a leadership role in the delivery of Vanguard's global climate initiatives, including but not limited to TCFD disclosures and net zero commitments.
- Combine analytical skills and climate expertise to provide critical insight for product strategy and investment management across asset classes.
- Lead/partner with investment strategy teams to develop thought leadership at the intersection of climate science, policy and investment strategy.
- Represent Vanguard's point of view on climate investing internally and externally in industry events and in client events/meetings.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of climate regulations, market trends, competitor activity and products/services.
- Provide advanced climate technical knowledge, direction and training to team members and promotes collaboration.