London - Sustainable Finance Sales Team - 6 Month Internship
Vigeo-Eiris are looking for a Sales Intern to join the Issuers Business Unit for a six month duration, supporting the Sales team on different internal projects and processes, including: Second Party Opinion (SPO) communication, data management (CRM software), administrative support, preparation of tender responses and reporting.
- Research, prepare and monitor outreach lists under close supervision of the Head of Sustainable Finance - UK & Nordics
- Research and update relevant company contacts in the CRM and V.E. Connect.
- Contribute to the preparation of tender responses and service proposals under close supervision of the Head of Sustainable Finance - UK & Nordics (prepare relevant track record, prepare the data as required in the tender requirements, gather admin documents, etc).
- Contribute to improve the use of data from the CRM (showing more relevant information such as the distribution of opportunities by country, type of product, business contributor, etc.)
- Contribute to market monitoring for the subregion (analyse data from databases and public information such as number of SPOs, arranging banks, type of instrument, sector of activity).
- Centralize the administrative documents for the Business Unit (registration documents, tax payment declarations, insurance policies, supplier questionnaires, etc.) and keep them up to date with the help of the Finance team