London - Sustainability Rating Analyst / Spanish Speaker
Vigeo-Eiris, a Moody's Affiliate, is a provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) solutions serving the investor and issuer communities. A global pioneer in ESG assessments, data and tools, and sustainable finance, V.E sits within Moody's ESG Solutions Group, a business unit of Moody's Corporation serving the growing global demand for ESG and climate insights. The ESG Solutions Group develops tools and analytics that identify, quantify, and report on the impact of ESG-related risks and opportunities.
- Produce sustainability ratings and ratings on demand by analysing organisations' public and private information.
- Conduct interviews with issuers' executives and employee representatives to obtain in-depth information required to conduct your analysis
- Contribute to the improvement of the Sustainability Rating process and methodology; you will help review and update the format and content with a view to improve efficiency and meet market demands
- Write and update reports in line with VE's methodology, quality standards and processes
- Present the results of your analysis to the organisation upon request
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a related discipline (e.g., sustainability, environmental science, social justice, public policy), graduate/second-level degree preferred
- Knowledge of ESG topics and CSR
- Around 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role or the industry
- Analytical and critical thinking skill
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including high-level executives
- Compelling and efficient communication skills both verbally and in writing in English and Spanish.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team & international environment