London - Sustainability Analyst, Impact Fund
The Acre client is a dedicated impact bond asset management company. All their investments support the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the global Paris Agreement on climate change. They are a small-sized company with a global presence in the UK, US and Australia.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyse impact bond frameworks and issuers against proprietary ESG and impact verification framework
- Maintain relationships with impact bond issuers
- Research on emerging sectors/thematic research to support verification
- Collaborate with impact bond market participants, such as industry working groups
- Contribute to use of proceeds and impact data collection for my clients' investments