London - Senior Taxonomy Analyst (Permanent Role)
This role will support the Climate Bonds Initiative in its role as a technical adviser to the International Platform on Sustainable Finance (IPSF). Deliverables include work relating to a global common ground taxonomy as well as input into the G20.
- Conducting detailed analysis on the EU taxonomy and delegated acts
- Providing detailed comparison between EU and other taxonomies
- Synthesising detailed analysis into reports and presentations for the members
- Writing reports on green bond market barriers and developments around the world
- Contributing to the discussion and methodology on finding common ground between taxonomies
- Work in collaboration with a small team to meet tight deadlines