London (or Europe) - Senior Lead, Sustainability Reporting
The Senior Lead will report to the Director of Sustainable Markets and will be responsible for delivery programmes of work focussed on enabling the use of reliable and comparable sustainability data from corporations through the investment chain. Driving meaningful data is a top priority for PRI's signatories. Their ability to shape and influence sustainability outcomes depends on sustainability data.
- Provide expert advice to further develop the PRI's Driving Meaningful Data and work programme.
- Work with the Director of Sustainable Markets to develop the global PRI view on measurement and reporting of company and investor practices and their contribution to sustainability outcomes.
- Collaborate across the PRI's content and issues teams to ensure a consistent and joined up approach to the fast evolving data needs of investors
- Provide expert advice to PRI's Policy Team in order to translate the global view on measurement and reporting of company and investor practices into regional ESG/sustainability disclosure recommendations.
- Prepare innovative research and analysis relating to sustainability reporting and disclosure topics, with a particular focus on data and metrics.