London - S&P, ESG Research, Specialist or Analyst
S&P are looking for an ESG Analyst or ESG Specialist to join its growing, dynamic ESG Research & Analytics department. The team are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who is passionate about sustainability and is committed to driving sustainable business practices through direct engagement with corporates and through financial markets. As a team player, you will contribute to the unique culture and energy of the department as it continues to grow.
- Responsibility for analysing corporate performance in line with the CSA methodology within a given sector.
- Act as the knowledge leader within a sector/industry as well as specific underlying ESG topics.
- Development and maintenance of S&P's proprietary Corporate Sustainability Assessment Methodology (CSA).
- Monitoring and reviewing ongoing company controversies through Media & Stakeholder Analysis (MSA)
- Research on upcoming global sustainability trends and industry-specific challenges
- Engagement with companies participating in the Corporate Sustainability Assessment through feedback calls, webcasts and management meetings
- Project coordination with key internal and external stakeholders