London - Isio (KPMG Pensions), Head of ESG Research
Isio launched in March 2020, previously KPMG's UK pensions practice, and is now one of the UK's largest independent pensions advice and wealth management specialists.
Isio is looking for an individual with a passion for working to solve environmental and social issues in financial markets with previous experience in a senior capacity in an ESG research team:
- Leadership qualities to oversee the ESG research team and take ultimate responsibility for all workstreams.
- Strategic mindset to plan and drive forward the ESG agenda over a multi-year time horizon.
- Able to balance overseeing the wider team with a willingness to get involved in key projects and originate pieces of work to support the team.
- Oversight of the ESG manager research process, lead due diligence to set ESG fund ratings and engage with managers on ESG issues to help them improve their ESG policies.
- Willingness to work closely with other asset class heads and research teams.
- Attend client meetings to present ESG topics.