London - CDC Group, Impact Management Associate
CDC Group are currently looking for an Impact Management Associate to join their team in London. The role is focussed on ensuring effective and high-quality impact management consistent with CDC's Impact Framework across products and sectors, but with a particular focus on the Infrastructure & Climate portfolio. Specific responsibilities will be driven by priorities and the dynamic needs of the team at the time, but are expected to include the following:
- Assessing development impact as part of the investment due diligence process. Working seamlessly with investment team colleagues to inform the investment decision and define the impact objectives and appropriately escalating issues.
- Developing a high-quality development impact dashboard for each investment based on the Impact Management Project's consensus which will involve desk research, facilitating discussions, due diligence and managing external suppliers where necessary.
- Defining the monitoring plan for the investments and post investment, collecting the impact metrics to track actual impact of investments, ensuring analysis is timely and high quality.
- Assessing how investments are performing against their initial development objectives, determining when course corrections are required and completing exit reviews, feeding back learning to the investment team and the broader organisation.
- Actively managing investments to enhance the impact by participating in the design and implementation of initiatives and partnerships.