London - Head of Stewardship
Seeking a talented and experienced individual to join and develop Carbon Tracker's institutional investor engagement work with listed fossil fuel/power and utility companies.
- Advocates Carbon Tracker's investor outreach and distribution activities; building productive relationships with key audiences focused on corporate governance and investor engagement.
- Actively utilise Carbon Tracker's research to identify target companies and investor targets for engagement activities and support our US and EU Outreach activities.
- Establish Carbon Tracker as the trusted go-to provider for strategy, data and analytics on the corporate performance of fossil fuel related businesses, powering shareholder resolution filings, with a leading reputation in this space and recognised by target funders.
- Engage with investment managers, pensions funds and other financial intermediaries to improve their understanding of climate risk and how it might affect the financial performance of companies in fossil fuel related sectors.
- Market Carbon Tracker company insights and sector analysis to the corporate governance teams of major asset owners and investment managers, as well as independent proxy voting advisors and groups providing corporate governance advice.