London - ESG Research Associate - Product Specialist
Arabesque is looking for an ESG Research Associate.
We are looking to hire an ESG Research Associate with experience and expertise in a range of ESG data products to join our product development team and contribute to Arabesque's global growth. As part of the team, you will be responsible and accountable for managing products within the Research Office's pipeline, and you will represent commercial needs in the Research Office.
- understand how global markets and investors are integrating ESG and sustainability data and have a desire to learn more;
- help to manage the product development process within the Research Office as a member of the product development team, including defining deliverables and timelines, and communicating with relevant stakeholders cross-functionally;
- design, visualize and manage the development of digital data models and analytic tools;
- participate in industry conferences and act as an Arabesque ambassador on sustainability data products.
- act as the voice of the client for research leads;
- liaise with Sales, the Technology Office, and the Global Head of Sustainable Investing & ESG Research on integrating client feedback and calibrating demand;
- lead product launches, including determining what materials are needed for client communication and sales support before bringing the product to market;
We Are Keen To Hire Professionals Who
- have a master's degree in a related discipline (e.g. finance, business, economics, environmental studies, digital innovation);
- have over three years of experience in digital product development or a similar role;
- are comfortable with the Atlassian product suite or similar project management tools;
- possess a fluent command of the English language-speaking and writing-and have a desire to share knowledge and expertise through product-related materials;
- work well within a team you are a collaborative people-person who thrives in an environment
- are curious you enjoy researching and learning the needs of various end users, and stay on top of sustainable finance trends and offerings;
- can work with a breadth of stakeholders and understand the role each plays in creating a successful product. You are able to digest, translate, and communicate ideas across different teams;
- are priority-driven you are entrepreneurial and visionary, but you are also able to prioritise and negotiate. You need to be able to cut through the noise, and recognise what is important for users, the product strategy, and the organization as a whole;
- are motivated and passionate about solving market problems and building innovative data products relating to ESG and sustainability.