London - ESG Programme Manager - Fixed-Term Contract Role
A leading global finance and investment manager is currently looking to hire an ESG Programme Manager to join their busy London team-based. This is a 9 month FTC with an immediate start.
- Define, develop and maintain appropriate plans for the life of the projects, with associated resource and budget planning
- Control the scope of projects and programmes, managing dependencies including assessing regulatory requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Adhere to the change and transformation project lifecycle, including maintenance of plans, briefs, risks and issues, dependency tracking and other relevant reporting artefacts (including the preparation of key project documentation/templates as required)
- Create project organization/structure, including roles and responsibilities and governance
- Drive stakeholder engagement across projects, and develop and deliver an effective communication plan both externally and internally
- Chair Working Group(s) as required, present progress, highlight issues, challenge and drive decisions - ensure relevant content is brought to the groups for discussion