New York City - ESG and Impact Investing Associate
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the ESG Investing team, supporting the implementation of the firm's commitment to ESG integration and engagement with clients on ESG and impact investing topics. The individual would have significant exposure to the firm's portfolio managers and have an opportunity to influence firm strategy on sustainability and related issues.
- Contribute to the deeper integration of ESG analysis into investment processes with a particular focus on public equity strategies, which involves working directly with portfolio managers;
- Support the continued evolution of the firm's proprietary ESG rating system, which involves working directly with research analysts and data scientists;
- Conduct research and quantitative analysis to generate novel ESG insights and develop content and presentations to communicate these insights for internal and client-facing materials;
- Execute the production of thought leadership, which involves research, critical thinking, and writing;
- Maintain and enhance the firm's ESG and impact management capabilities, including staying abreast of industry trends and regulations, and engaging with industry collaborations and working groups