London - Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Specialist
Vanguard, one of the world's largest investment management companies are currently looking for an ESG Specialist to join their growing team in London. In this exciting new role, you'll help us advance ESG integration research and best practices across Vanguard! You will bring your passion for environmental, social and governance issues and apply your analytics skills to help craft how Vanguard incorporates ESG into our corporate commitments, products and investment processes. As you build your expertise, you will represent Vanguard's point of view on ESG integration internally and externally in industry events and in client meetings.
In this role you will:
- Act as a source of expertise and advice on evolving ESG research and standard methodologies for integrating ESG across the firm.
- Engage in high impact ESG initiatives (e.g. European regulation, Net Zero asset manager initiative).
- Combine your analytical skills and ESG expertise to provide critical insight for product strategy, implementation and management.
- Represent Vanguard's point of view on ESG integration internally and externally in industry events and in client events/meetings.
- Build and facilitate internal ESG training and communications.
- Develop and maintain key internal partner relationships across the organization.
- Partner with global and European teams, including project management, technology and data management teams, to deliver ESG data needs for priority ESG initiatives.
- Be a key contributor in assessing and selecting ESG data and analytics for use across Vanguard.