London - Director of Sustainability & ESG Finance
Lloyd's Banking Group is currently seeking a Director of Sustainability and ESG Finance in London. The Corporate and Institutional Coverage (CIC) team, is an origination and coverage business with the Commercial Bank, operating across the UK and covering LBG's largest clients. CIC is establishing a dedicated first-class Sustainability and ESG Financing team to own the CIC Sustainability strategy and work in partnership with our clients to accelerate both the Energy Transition and their general ambition to become better companies for the future.
- Act as a market-facing centre of excellence on topics across Environmental, Social and Governance factors. Specifically, they will:
- have specialist technical capability in response to the UK's net-zero transition.
- Offer broader resource, supply chain and business model thought leadership on the challenges and opportunities facing our clients.
- Formulate internal and external ESG strategies to support colleagues and clients and drive our ambition to be market-leading.
- Partner with the Coverage and Product teams with ESG finance structuring capability, bringing insight and acumen to all CIC relationships with an eye to origination and income.
- Lead and collaborate on Sustainability related workstreams.