London - Director of Signatory Relations, NEMEA
The Director will manage a growing team of 8 local or regional market heads (of signatory relations), providing coaching, direction and support, as well as oversight of budgets. In addition, the Director will work closely with the Chief Signatory Relations Officer (CSRO) to provide operational and strategic direction and support within and across PRI teams. As part of the PRI SR Leadership team, the NMEA director will contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation.
The NEMEA director role will have primarily two main responsibilities with overall people managerial responsibility: -
- Line management of the NEMEA relationship team
- Strategic project lead and/or contributions
- Provide oversight and leadership of the team, supporting their development and managing their performance effectively to help the team fulfil their potential.
- Responsible for managing the team's business planning and budgeting - ensuring the team have the appropriate resources and funds in place to deliver against commitments.
- Overall accountability for ensuring the team meet agreed deadlines, acting as a point of escalation for team performance and quality issues.
- Provide regular reporting to the Leadership Team and Board as required