London - Deutsche Bank, Infrastructure and Energy, Analyst
Deutsche Bank are seeking an Analyst to join their Infrastructure & Energy (I&E) team in London. I&E is an investment desk focused on providing financing solutions to asset owners in its core industries. I&E distributes some of the risk it underwrites but also has a large hold book of senior and mezzanine debt positions and derivatives.
I&E is an integral part of Global Credit and Financing Solutions and the Global Financing and Credit Trading platform within Fixed Income and Currencies. I&E has desks in London and Frankfurt, covering the Europe, Middle East and Africa region, and New York, and encompasses the origination, structuring and distribution of a wide range of products, targeted at clients ranging from corporates, financial institutions, institutional investors to public sector entities across the infrastructure and energy sectors.
You will work closely with various other trading desks (e.g. Direct Lending, Emerging Markets Debt, Transportation), banking (leveraged finance and industry groups), structuring and various origination and distribution channels.
- Coordinate deal origination as well as the structuring and execution of transactions involving a variety of financial instruments
- Conduct due diligence processes, engagements with management teams and the negotiation of financing/transaction documentation
- Review and build complex financial models in relation to complex transactions
- Manage internal approval processes including credit, regulatory, market risk etc
- Coordinate and support deal origination as well as the structuring and execution of transactions involving a variety of financial instruments