London - Corporate Finance Infrastructure M&A Senior Manager
This position is with PwC in their London offices as part of the Infrastructure M&A team. You'll be working with a highly motivated team of specialist corporate financiers to support our clients from deal origination to execution.
As a Senior Manager you'll be working across the broad Infrastructure sector on the execution of buy side and sell side transactions. You'll play a key role in the day-to-day management of transactions including being responsible for delivery of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day management of transactions which includes responsibility for primary contact for clients on a day-to-day basis on transactions
- Valuation work including financial modelling such as DCF analysis
- Coaching and mentoring of junior team members
- Participation in client presentations and meetings
- Financial modelling and analysis of transactions
- Preparation and co-ordination of project deliverables
- Project managing transactions and liaising with multiple parties
- Business development activities including identification and targeting of potential opportunities, and developing a strong personal network of contacts.