London - Bloomberg Intelligence, ESG Credit Research Analyst
Bloomberg Intelligence are looking for a highly-motivated research analyst to join their team, focusing on the intersection of ESG and Credit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage your ESG and Credit knowledge to actively create research on a regular basis as an author or co-author, collaborating with Bloomberg Intelligence analysts across research divisions.
- Explore the breadth of sustainable finance and ESG debt including green, social, sustainability-linked bonds, loans, munis, etc. Monitor Flows, assets, issuers of ESG debt and articulate trends and investment implications in research report and screens.
- Analyze and articulate the impact of ESG factors on credit performance, the integration of ESG factors in corporate and sovereign credit ratings, and in on fixed income investing in general.
- Contribute to the development and communication of Bloomberg's approach to ESG data development around ESG corporate and sovereign credit products including ESG Government scores, and indices.
- Collect, develop and manage company and industry data in order to publish research on ESG issues, themes, and trends affecting companies, industries and financial markets.