London - Associate - Infrastructure & Project Finance
Lloyds Banking Group are seeking an Associate - Infrastructure & Project Finance. The role in the Infrastructure & Project Finance team ('I&PF') is a position in a deal execution function, assisting in the origination, structuring and execution of I&PF transactions to support Lloyds Bank's core client base.
Primary responsibility includes supporting in executing highly complex structured project finance deals in all sectors (including inter alia; Transportation, Midstream, Renewables, Power Generation, Digital Infrastructure, Social Infrastructure) for the Bank's core corporate relationships (specifically supporting in the negotiation of transactions, credit and investment committee applications (including EPC), documentation and transaction execution, financial close, handover to CAM). The Associate also has a key role in assisting the team's Associate Directors and Directors in the origination of new transactions. The role requires significant engagement with clients (CIC clients, Financial Sponsors, Advisors, lending community). Additional detailed requirements include;
- Support Origination of I&PF transactions that support the core Lloyds Bank CIC franchise
- Ability to excel in execution of deals ensuring alignment with product partners
- Interaction with Product Partners, Coverage, Credit, Client Asset Management, Legal, and Scottish Widows to ensure the strategy and business development activity carried out within the I&PF business is appropriately aligned
- Build and develop relationships with internal key stakeholders
- Research future opportunities
- Establish relationships with Lloyds Bank's client and the Advisor community in order to enhance the division and Group's reputation and propose procurement of new business in line with agreed business plans
- Prepare credit/investment committee applications, internal reports and marketing material
- Manage the documentation and due diligence process for transactions
- Mentor graduates/interns rotating through the team
- Strong commitment to and enthusiasm for continued learning across a wide range of different I&PF asset classes and banking products.