London/Amsterdam - S&P Dow Jones: Director, ESG Indices Product
Within EMEA, the person in this role will play a key part in communicating the S&P DJI's ESG message to the market. The Director, ESG Indices Product will involve elevating S&P DJI's ESG indices and index-related data in investors' eyes and making these relevant to investors' investment decisions.
This person will achieve this through speaking at conferences, meeting with current and prospective clients, by creating content, keeping abreast of regulations and interacting with the media. Other responsibilities will include supporting senior product managers on day-to-day activities as needed.
Key Roles & Responsibilities Include:
- Present at conferences, seminars, and in other forums to elevate S&P DJI's ESG methodology, ESG indices, and solutions in the eyes of major investors.
- Meet with prospective and current clients to explain the advantages of S&P DJI's ESG methodology, depth of data, and indices; match our capabilities with their needs.
- Keep abreast of current ESG regulations and work with colleagues to understand ramifications & opportunities for S&P DJI's.
- Educate members of Channel Management, Client Coverage, Marketing, and other Product Managers regarding trends in ESG and S&P DJI's ESG solution.
- Create content, including presentations and papers, which explain the benefits of S&P DJI's quality of ESG data, access to the data via our indices and the value proposition of our indices.
- Support the day-to-day activities of senior product managers with client requests, create and maintain PowerPoint decks and other product collateral, conduct research and analysis into markets and trends, and manipulating datasets to support desk-based research as needed.