Lagos - Investment Analyst - Renewable Energy Sector
All On Partnerships for Energy Access Limited by Guarantee ("All On") is an independent, Nigerian registered not-for-profit Company limited by guarantee established in 2016 by Shell Petroleum Development Company Ltd ("Shell") to act as a catalyst in the growth of Nigeria's market for sustainable off-grid energy solutions.
This role is with All On, in their Lagos office. The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the All On impact investment deal process and investee management.
Candidate will be required to do the following:
- Process deals for angel stage business from "buy-side" appraisal through approval and
closing, specific responsibilities to include:
- Assessing historical financial statements of potential investees to enhance
understanding of historical corporate performance and probability of the
success of the proposed business model;
- Financial modelling of investment opportunities with risked outcomes based on multiple scenarios;
- Proposing investment instruments and related terms of financing to be
deployed for each opportunity;
- Drafting of the various documents required for the deal approval process -
including the deal narrative, risks, justification, and deal economics;
- Undertaking financial, technical, and commercial due diligence and preparing related due diligence reports for each opportunity being developed;
- Drafting and negotiating term sheets with counterparties based on the
direction and approvals from the governance process.