Johannesburg - Executive Assistant (Permanent Contract)
The Executive Assistant will support a Principal based in the Johannesburg office. You will act as a crucial support to the Principal as he negotiates multiple client engagements and project teams, and drive strategic internal initiatives.
- Manage the calendars of the Principal including coordinating and scheduling most of her meetings and responding promptly and efficiently to all calendar requests (internal and external), as well as client engagements.
- Manage and facilitate all national and international travel (including flights, hotels, transportation, etc.) working closely with an external travel agent, and visa applications.
- Track, record and regularly submit expenses according to the prescribed deadlines on behalf of the Partner.
- Provide proactive guidance to the Partner on her schedules and provide guidance on how best to prepare.
- Actively prioritize all tasks and requests coming in and ensure that there is timeous follow up to all requests.
- Take minutes and document action items for the Partner's follow-up as requested.
- Assist in coordinating conference attendance, speech preparations, liaising with the panels, and assuming additional responsibilities as needed.
- Oversee special projects as they arise, and additional support is required