Event - Hydrogen Technology Expo Europe - Bremen, Germany (20-21 October)
Hydrogen Technology Expo Europe is just two weeks away with more than 345 confirmed exhibitors, including Siemens Energy, AVL, Babcock & Wilcox, Evonik, Shell, E.ON, Air Liquide, Baker Hughes, - just to name a few, and more than 180 expert speakers will be discussing all the latest innovations for clean hydrogen production, fuel cells, and carbon capture technology in the 5 parallel conference tracks.
With more than 14,600sqm of exhibition space, Hydrogen Technology Expo Europe is the largest dedicated hydrogen event in Europe and a must-attend event for anyone interested in hydrogen for stationary and mobile applications. Some of the technologies and solutions on display include:
- Low-carbon hydrogen production solutions
- Fuel cells
- Fuel cell materials, stacks, test & development technology, raw materials, manufacturing equipment, and more
- Hydrogen storage, transportation, infrastructure, and distribution solutions
- Plant and engineering equipment
- Synthetic fuels
- Composites and materials
- Drive systems and propulsion
- Filtration technology
- Infrastructure solutions
- And much much more.....
Go online to register for either a free exhibition pass or if you intend to attend the conference you will need to register for a conference pass.
We hope you can join us for a truly exciting couple of days in Bremen in a few weeks time - hopefully, see you there.