Geneva - Pictet, Investment Manager, GEO Strategies - Equities
Pictet Asset Management are currently seeking an Investment Manager. As part of the Equities department, you will join the Thematic Equities team in Geneva and will focus on GEO strategies.
Strengthening the team's environmental analysis by:
- helping to refine Planetary Boundaries environmental purity framework, as well as calculating and maintaining purities for investment universe; and working closely with external research partners to produce stock-specific environmental analysis.
Strengthening the team's ESG analysis by:
- deepening and broadening proprietary ESG scores, helping to integrate ESG criteria into the investment process and liaising with the internal ESG team.
Documenting the team's fundamental analysis by:
- producing and maintaining write-ups on portfolio holdings and segments, as well as documenting investment cases.
Overseeing active ownership activities by:
- overseeing the team's engagement strategy and liaising with the Client Portfolio Manager team to organise and coordinate company engagements;
- overseeing the investment team's proxy-voting activities; and assisting with portfolio impact calculation and reporting.