France - Global Banking Internship, Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is looking for an Intern to join their Global Banking Team, positioned in France. The Global Banking Team is in charge of the Global Relationship with clients. The Global Banking team is composed of Global Account Managers (Senior Bankers), who are supported by Associates (Origination Relationship Managers (ORM) and Client Managers (CM)).
Key role and responsibilities:
a) Day to day Tasks:
- Annual Credit Reviews: The intern will participate in the annual reviews at group or parent company level. The intern will also participate in the reviews of local credit requests
- Know Your Customer
b) Commercial Tasks:
- Briefing Notes: To prepare meeting with Clients and Prospects.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentations (Pitches) Ad hoc studies
Particular education background / knowledge needed:
- Fluent in English and ideally French speaker,
- student, BAC+4/5 (Ecole de Commerce or University),
- Advanced Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel,
- Team Worker.