Europe (Remote) - Project Manager/Project Co-ordinator
Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI) is looking for a Project Manager/Project Coordinator to join their team.
CBI is undertaking a significant "Transitions Project" which will underpin the strategic delivery of the organisations' green agenda for the next few years. It represents a significant collaboration between internal and external agents to achieve a greater impact. The value of the programme project will be between £3-8M over 3 years, depending on the level of funding secured.
Our Projects and Programmes Office urgently requires a talented, skilled and experienced Project Manager to support the Project Director in delivering this programme.
For the management of this project, CBI will likely be implementing a new project management software and this individual, ideally, should be able to contribute to ensuring that the functionality is delivered.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams
- Monitor progress of projects
- Ensure that the objectives are met
- Adhere to the requirements of the financing entity and present adjustments
- Risk management
- Support implementation of project management software
- Oversee restricted fund accounting and deferred income