Edinburgh - Sustainable Investment Strategist (Acre Client)
Acre is working with a leading asset manager to find for them a Sustainable Investment Strategist to work collaboratively to develop global stewardship into a world-leading responsible investment fund. This will involve establishing expertise on a range of ESG issues, continuing to pioneer the integration of ESG into investment analysis, and furthering the ambition of the company's investment strategy.
- Be an advocate for global stewardship, ESG integration and responsible investment at a fund and firm-wide level.
- Identify and bring forward outside expertise to deepen the business' understanding of ESG. This individual will remain informed on the evolution of ESG and relevant regulation as well as debate with the wider global stewardship team to further the understanding of ESG and tighten the ambition of the investment strategy.
- Collaborate on integrated ESG/investment research. Write and update responsible investment analysis.
- Write and where relevant, present thematic research on ESG topics and responsible investment internally and externally.
- Advance the firms client reporting on ESG factors, including contributing to quarterly and annual reports.
- Lead and support other investors or ESG analysts with company engagement.