Event - 6th Turkey Wind & Solar Energy Forum - Marriott Sisli Istanbul Hotel, Turkey (16 June)
The Opportunities Ahead
An intensive briefing for the financing, development and deployment market on Solar & Wind opportunities in Turkey!
Conference Sponsor by: The Boston Consulting Group (Bronze sponsor)
Like many industries globally, Turkey's Renewable Energy sector is experiencing a crucial period of change and development. To undertake steps towards a healthier and effective market. Reduction of complicated procedures, risks for private investors and search smart, cost-effective technologies to improve market performance, have arisen. The interactive discussions at this exclusive conference will provide detailed insight into all of the above and more.
- Government plans and future strategies to attract foreign direct investments for Renewables.
- Sustainable financing for wind and solar energy market. Important legislation changes on renewable energy sources in Turkey.
- Solar Energy - local production: Plans for Government support of production, Feed-in Tariff legislations.
- Long term outlook and development of Wind market potential.
- How can the private sector be incentivized to further develop Turkey's position in the global renewable energy market?
- Government plans and future strategies to attract foreign direct investments.
- Insurance and risk management in Renewable Energy projects.
- Can Risk factors can be dealt in Solar and Wind?
- Best Practices Solar power plant connection to grid system.
For more information on this conference visit us at: www.eelevents.co.uk/turkey-renewable-energy-forum-2015/index.html
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your exclusive 20% off!