Event - 2nd Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe - Madrid, Spain (5-6 July)
The 2nd Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023 is the foremost green hydrogen Conference & Exhibition, uniting key stakeholders from Europe's energy industries to together accelerate green hydrogen development.
- 2nd Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe #CGHE2023 is the Top Green Hydrogen Conference and Exhibition in Spain, which will be held in Riu Plaza España Madrid on July 05-06, 2023. Committing to accelerating Europe's immense hydrogen development, CGHE2023 aims to bring key decision makers from the entire hydrogen value chain to together discuss the hydrogen future in Europe, gathering 1000+ Participants, 80+ Speakers, 20+ Exhibitors & Sponsors.
- Event Website: www.europe.gh2events.com
CGHE2023 Event Highlights:
- Co-located with H2TECH.
- New Partnership Opportunities with Energy generators & gas producers, Large energy users, Infrastructure owners & developers, Government and Investors & buyers.
- Trends of Green Hydrogen Production, Transportation and Application in Heavy Industry and Transport Sector.
- Policy and Market Framework, International Hydrogen Trade and Advanced Hydrogen Technologies.
- International Partnership: Greater Cooperation to Facilitate Global Hydrogen Economy;
- Commercial Strategies: Iberia Driving Forward Green Hydrogen Development;
- International Hydrogen Trade: Opening Up Hydrogen Import & Export;
- Stimulating Investments to Make Clean Hydrogen Energy Transition Succeed;
- Scaling Up Solar and Wind Energy Projects combined with Renewable Hydrogen Deployment;
- Hydrogen Transportation - Connecting Hydrogen Supply and Demand Centres;
- Deployment of hydrogen in Transport Sector: Paving the Way for a Decarbonized Society;
- Hydrogen Application in Heavy Industries - a Viable Pathway to Decarbonization;
- Advanced Electrolyzer Technologies for Industrial Scale Hydrogen;
- Hydrogen for Net-Zero Steel Making.
- Customized 1-1 Meeting Platform for Business Matching
- Over 300 1-1 meetings are expected to be arranged during the 2-day event through our 1-1 meeting platform, and a discreet 1-1 meeting area will be used for the private meetings. All you need to do is just signing in our provided system, and then matching other attendees based on your intention and meeting invitations.
- Networking Party - Sustainable Energy Night Party, Coffee Break & Daily Catering
- Enjoy buffet lunches, refreshment breaks, and cocktail reception with all delegates and exhibitors. Expand connections, visit exhibits and discuss business opportunities, which could create the giant possibility to build the partnership with them.
Andy Brown, CEO of Galp & Advisor of ZeroAvia
Mr. Andy Brown is confirmed to join Panel "Thoughts from Leaders: The New Energy Frontier for Europe - Hydrogen in Energy Transition".
Galp is a multinational energy corporation based in Lisbon. It has developed solar power generation projects in Spain and Portugal. Galp Energy has planned to install a 100-megawatt electrolyzer to power its refinery in Sines with green hydrogen by 2025, a project which could be expanded to up to 1,000 MW and be worth 1 billion euros.
Emilio Nieto, Director, Centro Nacional del Hidrógeno (CNH2)
Dr. Emilio Nieto is confirmed to join Panel "Infrastructure Development: Establishing Hydrogen Refueling Station Network".
The Spanish National Hydrogen Centre (CNH2) is a National Research Centre devoted into research and development of hydrogen technologies covering the whole hydrogen value chain. Since 2008, it has been involved in more than 40 R&D projects related to hydrogen and fuel cells funded by international, national and regional programs taking part as partner or project coordinator.
Takuya Niitsuma, General Manager, Europe, ENEOS Corporation
Mr. Takuya Niitsuma is confirmed to join Panel "International Hydrogen Trade: Opening Up Hydrogen Import & Export".
Japanese refiner ENEOS plans to study hydrogen supply chains, utilising its refineries and existing infrastructure, in anticipation of a significant rise in hydrogen demand as Japan moves towards a net zero carbon society. It has formed a joint study agreement with ADNOC and Mitsui to begin evaluating the development of a clean hydrogen supply chain between UAE and Japan.
Welcome Chart Industries as Associate Sponsor at Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023.
Chart Industries, Inc. is a leading independent global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment and services related to liquefied natural gas, hydrogen, biogas and carbon capture applications. Chart is uniquely positioned to address the entire hydrogen value chain which includes hydrogen liquefaction plants, on-board liquid hydrogen storage tanks, bunkering systems and fueling stations.
Welcome ROXTEC as Exhibiting Sponsor at Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2023.
ROXTEC S&P develops, manufactures and sells complete mechanical sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations. Its mechanical feedthroughs are designed and implemented in applications for all types of infrastructures with high demands and, specifically for the hydrogen industry, with solutions already implemented in electrolyzers, as well as in the sealing of pipes and cables in different projects/processes of H2 particular in: compression stations, electrical substations, control buildings, processing plants, hydrogen stations, etc.
Speaking Opportunities - Share Your Story with other Leading Thought Leaders
International Partnership: Greater Cooperation to Facilitate Global Hydrogen Economy;
Commercial Strategies: Iberia Driving Forward Green Hydrogen Development;
International Hydrogen Trade: Opening Up Hydrogen Import & Export;
Stimulating Investments to Make Clean Hydrogen Energy Transition Succeed;
Scaling Up Solar and Wind Energy Projects combined with Renewable Hydrogen Deployment;
Hydrogen Transportation - Connecting Hydrogen Supply and Demand Centres;
Deployment of hydrogen in Transport Sector: Paving the Way for a Decarbonized Society;
Hydrogen Application in Heavy Industries - a Viable Pathway to Decarbonization;
Advanced Electrolyzer Technologies for Industrial Scale Hydrogen;
Hydrogen for Net-Zero Steel Making.
Government, Association & Agency:
H.E. Kadri Simson, European Commissioner for Energy, European Commission;
H.E. Sara Aagesen Muñoz, Secretary of State for Energy, Spain;
H.E. Joao Galamba, Secretary of State for Environment and Energy, Portuguese Republic;
H.E. Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister Delegate for Industry, Ministry of Economy, Finance and the Recovery, France;
José Luis Martínez-Almeida Navasqüés, Mayor of Madrid;
Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director, Clean Hydrogen Partnership; (Confirming)
Noé van Hulst, Chair, International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy (IPHE);
Javier Ponce, Director General, Center for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI); (Confirmed)
Didier Holleaux, President, Eurogas; (Confirmed)
Eiji Ohira, Director General, Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Technology Office, NEDO, Japan;
Dr. Emilio Nieto, Director, National Hydrogen Centre (CNH2); (Confirmed)
International Oil & Gas, Utilities & Energy Companies:
Juan Abascal, Executive Managing Director of Industrial Transformation and Circular Economy, Repsol, Spain;
Arturo Gonzalo Aizpiri, Chief Executive Officer, Enagás Renewable, Spain;
Rafael Mateo, Chief Executive Officer, ACCIONA Energía, Spain;
Andy Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Galp / Advisor, Zeroavia, Portugal; (Confirmed)
Piero Ercoli, Executive Vice President Decarbonization, Snam, Italy; (Confirming)
Meg O'Neill, Chief Executive Officer, Woodside Energy, Australia;
Takuya NIITSUMA, General Manager Europe, ENEOS Corporation, Japan; (Confirmed)
Masato Otaki, General Manager of Zero Emission Promotion Office, JERA, Japan;
Robin Mooldijk, Executive Vice President, Chemicals and Products, Shell;
Felipe Arbelaez, Senior Vice President Hydrogen & CCS, bp;
Stephane Michel, President Gas, Renewables & Power, TotalEnergies;
Valerie RUIZ DOMINGO, Group Hydrogen Vice President, ENGIE; (Confirming)
David Bryson, Chief Operating Officer, Uniper;
Erik Oswald, VP, Advocacy and Policy Development, ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions;
Carsten Borchers, Managing Director, Hydrogen, E.ON; (Confirming)
Joaquín Rodríguez Jadraque, Director Hydrogen & Clean Power, CEPSA
Hydrogen Buyers, Investors & Developers:
Salvatore Bernabei, Chief Executive Officer, Enel Green Power;
Alicia Eastman, Co-Founder & President, InterContinental Energy; (Confirmed)
Jeekel Robert-Jan, Head of European Institutional Affairs, ArcelorMittal;
Carl van der Horst, Director European Affairs, Tata Steel;
Julian Soles, Head of Technology Development, Mining & Sustainability, Anglo American;
Ana Quelhas, Managing Director for Hydrogen, EDP Renewables; (Confirmed)
Anders Christian Nordstrøm, COO & Senior Vice President, P2X, Orsted;
Mario Ruiz-Tagle, Chief Executive Officer, Iberdrola España;
Millán García-Tola, Global Head of Green Hydrogen, Iberdrola;
Paola Brunetto, Head of Hydrogen Business Unit, Enel Green Power;
Ashwani Dudeja, President Green Hydrogen and Ammonia, ACME Group; (Confirmed)
Antoine Trieux, Managing Director, Head of New Energies, Natixis;
Hydrogen Supply Chain:
Carlos Rubio, President, Malaga Port Authority;
Aurelio Martínez, President, Port Authority of Valencia;
Jacques Vandermeiren, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Antwerp-Bruges;
Koen Overtoom, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Amsterdam;
Mr. Markus Bangen, CEO, Duisburger Hafen AG (duisport); (Confirmed)
Berit Hinnemann, Director, Head of Decarbonisation Business Development /Head of Green Fuels Sourcing, Maersk;
Wiveka Elion, General Manager, Hydrogen Import and Export, Shell; (Confirmed)
Osamu Ikeda, Head of Hydrogen Business Planning & Development Section, Chiyoda Corporation; (Confirmed)
H2TECH Industry Leaders:
Samir J. Serhan, Chief Operating Officer, Air Products;
Maurits van Tol, Chief Technology Officer, Johnson Matthey; (Confirmed)
Graham Cooley, Chief Executive Officer, ITM Power; (Confirming)
Glenn Llewellyn, Vice President, Zero-Emission Aircraft, Airbus;
Gerrit Marx, Chief Executive Officer, Iveco Group;
Mark Freymueller, Senior Vice President Commercial Vehicle Business Innovation, Hyundai Motor Company;
Juergen Guldner, Vice President for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology and Vehicle Projects, BMW Group;
Ferry M. M. Franz, Director, Toyota Motor Europe; (Confirmed)
- Speaking & Sponsor Opportunities
- Please contact Ivan Qiu (below) to get more details and information about the Sponsor Packages
Contact: Ivan QIU email@example.com