Event - 13th Annual Spanish Capital Markets Conf. - Madrid, Spain (24 May)
AFME's 13th Annual Spanish Capital Markets Conference, in collaboration with AEB, is the annual meeting place for senior industry professionals, regulators and policymakers active in Spanish capital markets.
The conference promotes stable, competitive, sustainable financial markets that support Spain's economic growth and benefits society.
We aim to host a high-level constructive dialogue between our members, key regulators, and industry solutions providers to tackle the key challenges and discuss opportunities for growth in Spain.
- Leading Spanish and pan-European investment banks
- National and continental regulators
- Central banks
- Credit rating agencies
- Law firms
- Consultancy and advisory firms
- Trade associations
- Financial press
- Meet over 150 senior-level attendees
- Build contacts in four hours dedicated to networking
- Hear up to 30 industry expert speakers
- Join the debate in six hours of content designed and driven by market participants
- Showcase solutions at the event exhibition space
Early-bird registration fees valid until 8 April 2022:
• AFME member: €379+ VAT
• Non-member: €549 + VAT
Regular registration fees:
• AFME member: €649 + VAT
• Non-member: €829 + VAT
• 10% off when booking 3 or more delegates at the same time
• 20% off when booking 5 or more delegates at the same time
Multi booking discounts can be applied at check out for group bookings.
Complimentary subject to verification:
• Investor: promo code INVESTOR
• Regulator: promo code REGULATOR
• Press: promo code PRESS
Contact: Claire PARKES Claire.Parkes@afme.eu