Code of Ethics
As a boutique executive search firm, the principles we align ourselves with necessarily match intimately with that of our community and that of our industry. As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and registered data controllers with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), we uphold certain principles at every point of engagement with our clients and candidates. By committing to both the code of professional ethics of the REC and the professional standards set by the ICO we aim to provide and maintain an exceptional level of service to each and every one of our clients across executive search, HR consultancy, and marketing communications.
We understand that our performance as a trusted partner in the recruitment process is dependent on our values. Across the energy and sustainable finance space, we're a market leader in executive search and selection. Therefore, the values we derive our professional ethos from must be driven by the industry community we are part of, our candidates, and our clients. Our unwavering adherence to these codes of conduct and standards of excellence apply to all of our employees regardless of the nature of our engagement or professional undertaking.
Everyone at IBR Group International International is guided by a Code of Ethics, a way of "doing business" which, we feel, earns the respect and confidence of our clients. As a trusted partner in the recruitment and selection process, clients can rely on our ability:
- To always place clients' interests first
- To maintain the confidential treatment of all client information
- To decline assignments for which our personnel, solutions, equipment, or systems are not appropriate
- To willingly withdraw from any assignment where the client is not benefiting from our service
- To provide a logical estimate of costs and completion date of an assignment before starting
- To undertake every assignment, large or small, with enthusiasm
- To provide a statement of our understanding of any contemplated project
- To ensure satisfactory performance with the backing of a specific guarantee